15L Plant Doctor Micronised Gypsum Liquid
The introduction of the “clay buster” in liquid form allows ease of application and more precision in placement.
A high-analysis source of micronised natural gypsum combined in a free-flowing suspension with fulvic acid. The soil conditioning capacity of gypsum is dramatically magnified with the huge increase in surface area associated with micronisation.
- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI (Restricted).
- More convenient and easier to apply than conventional gypsum.
- A “fast food” source of calcium and sulfur.
- 25 L is equivalent to 1 tonne of gypsum (in terms of immediately available calcium).
- The tiny particle size ensures improved coverage and amplifies the soil conditioning and clay-busting capacity of gypsum.
- A sulfur-based protein builder for cereal crops and pasture.
- Ideal for growers seeking a natural source of calcium and sulfur.
- An efficient midseason supplement for sulfur-hungry crops like canola and root crops.
- A “spoon-feeding” option for light, sandy soils with poor retention of both calcium and sulfur.
- Useful in the management of high magnesium and sodium in the root zone.
Soil Ameliorant or Fertigation:
10 – 50 L/ha as required. Use higher rate for soil amelioration
1 L per 100 L water up to 5 L/ha equivalent. Apply weekly or as required
Orchards & Vineyards
1 L per 100 L water up to 7 L/ha equivalent. Apply every 2 – 4 weeks or as required
Ornamentals & Turf
1 L per 100 L water up to 5 L/ha equivalent. Apply every 2 – 4 weeks or as required
1 – 3 L/ha in 60 – 100 L water, depending on canopy closure. Apply as required
1 – 3 L/ha in 60 – 100 L water, apply as required
50 mL per 10 L water, apply as required
2 – 5 L/ha
Use a minimum dilution rate of 1-part product to 3-parts water. Rate will depend on crop, row spacing & soil type. Always consider N & P crop requirements for starters based on reliable soil test data.
Home Garden Application:
Dilute 45 mL per 9 L watering can and apply the diluted mix at a rate of 1 litre per square metre – this diluted mix can also be poured over foliage. Repeat every 2 – 4 weeks or as required
TYPICAL ANALYSIS W/V
Calcium (Ca) (as sulfate) 19.55%
Sulfur (S) 15.31%
pH 8.2 – 9.2
Conductivity 1 – 5 mS/cm
Appearance Thick, off-white/cream colour liquid, citrus odour
Shake or stir well before use & maintain constant agitation.
It is advisable to pre-mix, adding this product slowly while maintaining agitation in spray tank to prevent settling of solids. Will pass through 200-micron filter under ideal conditions, however, a coarse inline filter (500 microns/35 mesh) is recommended to ensure the delivery lines are free from particle contaminants from other sources. Where higher water rates are required for good foliar coverage, do not exceed maximum product rate per hectare. MMS products will leave a visible residue on leaves and fruit when used as a foliar.
Avoid spraying close to harvest if produce is susceptible to staining. Sensitive foliage or plants should be test sprayed prior to full scale application. Frequencies are a guideline only and can be adjusted according to farm practices and/or in conjunction with crop monitoring. Ensure suitable spray conditions (e.g. temperature, humidity, wind-speed), prior to foliar application. Compatibility and/or performance cannot be guaranteed when combined with other products. Jar test for compatibility and spray test on small area before wide-spread use.
STORAGE & HANDLING
Store in a cool dry area out of direct sunlight. This product has been tested to store safely down to 5ºC. Sedimentation may occur below 5ºC. Do not pre-mix or store in diluted form. MMS products are very heavy and every care should be taken when handling these materials to avoid back injury.