20kg Dino Fert Standard Pellets
An all-purpose, certified organic fertiliser consisting of composted poultry manure that is pelletised for convenient application.
● All Purpose fertiliser.
● 100% Organic.
● Adds essential organic matter to replenish soil structure.
● Slow release so it lasts longer and does not burn plants.
● Enhances moisture retention and aeration of soil.
● Promotes microbial and earthworm activity.
● Improves the soil cation capacity resulting in greater nutrient retention.
● Heat treated to kill weed seeds and to significantly reduce harmful bacteria.
● Consistent, easy spreading product unlike raw poultry manure.
● Works well in spreaders and air- seeders.
● Pelletised for convenient application.
● Contains minimal dust.
● All year round application.
Directions for use:
As a guide one full cup holds on average 200g of product or a 2L ice cream bucket holds approx. 2kg.
● Always water in well after application.
● Over time organic and/or organic based fertilisers may start to increase the soil pH, this means special care should be taken when adding fertiliser to alkaline soils.
● When fertilising natives and acid loving plants, remember to use lower rates and apply less frequently.
● For the best lawn results, use Dinofert Lawn Food (low odour formula) or Dinofert Turf Pro.
● Store in a cool dry place.
● Fertilisers contain microorganisms that that may be harmful to your health. Wear gloves and protect eyes from splashing when watering into soil. Use a mask, avoid inhaling product and wash hands immediately after use.