20kg ONYX Organic-based Granular Fertiliser 11-0-3
ONYX Organic-based Granular Fertiliser
Onyx is an organic molasses-based compound 2-3mm granular fertiliser.
- Rich, Black fertilizer pellets
- Rich in organic matter
- Rich in amino acids
Manufactured from processed molasses and then pelleted into a perfect spherical black prill. This unique organic based fertiliser delivers nitrogen, potassium, trace elements and significant levels of amino acids. Produced from concentrated plant extracts that have significant bio-stimulation properties as well as supplying macro and micro nutrients. The 2-3mm prills are ideal for golf tees, fairways and surrounds as well as sports pitches, lawncare, general amenity turf and horticulture.
- NPK 11-0-3
- Rich in amino acids
- Enhances seed germination, root growth and nutrient uptake
- Sugar content to promote healthy soil bacteria and fungi
- Organic source of macro and micro nutrients
- Conditions against stress
Product Usage: Ideal for sports pitches, lawncare, general amenity turf and horticulture.
Application Period: At any time during the growing period.
Application Rates: 25-50 gms/sqm
Application Notes: Ideally irrigate after application or apply when rain is expected
Additional Product Information
Glutamic acid acts as an osmotic agent and will favour opening the stoma allowing other amino acids to pass through opening the stoma will increase photosynthesis and transpiration due to increase in absorbed micronutrients as a result reducing carbohydrate destruction and increases metabolism efficiency of the plant.
- Onyx is dust free,
- It is very easy to use and spread,
- Has a very low burn potential
- Drought Safe product - it can be applied with no water and in drought conditions with no negative impact and start to breakdown and release nutrients when it rains or is irrigated
- Has a very even particle size for even spread,
- Contains sugar content to stimulate soil biology
- Controlled release 4-5 months
- No bad odours
- Organic source breaks down into the soil profile quickly
- Encourages fast root establishment and growth
- Enhanced nutrient uptake
- Low salt index
- Zero phosphate
- Improves stress resistance and recover from stress
- Increases photosynthesis and chlorophyll production
- Temperature driven nutrient release
- Efficient use of fertiliser minimising leaching and volatilisation