4Turf Type Rye Grass
4Turf Tetraploid Perennial Ryegrass is a new generation of tetraploid perennial ryegrass varieties, developed to be quick establishing, strong, deep-rooting and tolerant to stress.
It is ideal for home lawns and sports surfaces, particularly in areas with climate extremes like cold winters and hot summers. For example, Tasmania and ACT.
4Turf is better able to withstand a range of stressful conditions, such as drought, cold, disease and wear.
It has high wear resistance so it’s great for families with active kids and animals.
4Turf Tetraploid Perennial Ryegrass will germinate at lower temperatures (4 degrees compared to 6 degrees which is a normal Perennial Ryegrass).
Seed Mixture By Count:
- 100% Tetraploid Turf Type Perennial Ryegrass
- Rapid establishment
- Increased drought tolerance and recovery
- Superior cold performance
- Excellent disease resistance
- Good wear tolerance
- Darker green colour
- Good performance in low input situations
- Long lasting
- New Establishment: 4–5kg per 100m²
- Overseeding Dormant Warm Season Grasses: 3–4kg per 100m²
To ensure successful germination it is essential to apply a starter fertiliser when sowing your grass seed.
Apply 2-3kg of fertiliser per 100sqm (20–30 g/m2). Once established (usually after two to three months) your lawn will require a high analysis fertiliser to continue to thrive.