Bactivate 3 (Bacillus microbe solution for turf and pasture)
Bactivate 3 is a combination of 3 bacillus bacteria developed specifically to perform on turf, grass and pasture.
It rebuilds soil structure, provides essential bacteria to the soil and in turn, stimulates biological activity.
Bactivate 3 contains individual antagonistic strains of bacillus bacteria, each of which has a specific function within biology. When active, these functions can assist in the reduction of chemicals and chemical fertilisers, improve the immune function of the crop/plant, improve the soil structure, increase growth rates, crop yield as well as improve the overall quality of the crop/plant.
Specific benefits of Bactivate 3 include:
• improves recovery after paddock grazing/cutting,
• decreases use of chemicals and chemical fertilisers,
• unlocks bound soil nutrients such as phosphorous and makes potassium more readily available,
• regulates soil pH at the root zone for optimal performance,
• improves soil structure, root mass and moisture holding capacity for enhanced turf performance & growth,
• increases biological activity may benefit herd health,
• reduces stress and attacks from pests and pathogens,
• increases sileage, hay volumes and quality,
• improves yields, decreases inputs and increases your profits.
Bactivate 3 can be used year round, stored for up to 6 months from date of delivery, and requires no holding period for animals.
For best results, Bactivate 3 should be used in conjunction with Bactivate BioBoost Enhance and Bactivate Seaweed.
Also sold in 200L drums and 1000L IBCs. Please contact email@example.com for pricing