*PLEASE SELECT SIZE IN DROP DOWN BOX*
Power Pellets is a plant based fertiliser. Although unique in the market today, it is based on the age old process, whereby plant matter falls to the rainforest floor and is broken down by micro-organisms to create the ultimate mineral rich soil whilst remaining in harmony with the environment.
|Certified No Chemicals||Completely Safe|
|No Animal Manures||Stimulates Soil Microbes|
|High Mineral Content||Lucerne Based|
|Revitalises Soil||Long Lasting|
|100% Organic Fertiliser||Easy to Use|
Organic fertilising Power Pellets, made in Australia are the perfect product for use in growing your own herbs, vegetables and fruit. WHY?
- Power Pellets are manufactured from entirely natural raw materials and contain absolutely no chemicals, no synthetic NPK boosters and no fillers. You will not be ingesting chemicals or eating animal manures when you use Power Pellets to fertilise the plants you eat.
- Power Pellets fertiliser is Certified Organic by respected Certification body NASAA (Registration 4179M). This certification means that you can be confident there definitely are no chemicals in Power Pellets - more than can be said for many other so-called organic fertilisers.
- Power Pellets are easy to use. Simply sprinkle pellets on the soil surface - no need to dig in - it is that easy.
- One application of Power Pellets lasts 50 - 70 days. Keep plants watered - that's all there is to it.
- Power Pellets are safe to use on all herbs and vegetables - no exceptions.
- Power Pellets feed plants the way Nature intended, by feeding the soil - feeding micro-organisms in the soil and building soil fertility. This is the opposite of chemical fertilisers that destroy soil micro-organisms and ultimately may render soils lifeless.
- You will taste the difference in plants you grow with Power Pellets. Your health and well-being will benefit from the array of vitamins and minerals provided by natural plant food, grown under your control.
Power Pellets are also an excellent product for fertilising ALL flowers, shrubs & fruit trees in your garden. WHY?
- Power Pellets is a premium organic fertiliser that delivers excellent results for ALL plants, producing luxurious growth, abundant flowering and fruiting.
- Scientific trials have proven Power Pellets dramatically outperforms the market leader in chicken manures on all these measurements.
- Power Pellets delivers nutrients to plants slowly and gently over 50 days, and beyond. Minerals in Power Pellets feed beneficial soil micro-organisms for more than 90 days.
- You can safely handle Power Pellets as you fertilise. There are no disease pathogen issues with this product. Safe for your pets too.
- Overworked or depleted soils will respond miraculously to a Power Pellets' feeding. Same with sick plants.
- Power Pellets hold their own weight in water, increase soil water storage and provide additional water to plants in times of stress.
- Use Power Pellets to enrich your garden soil before new plantings and before you put down a new lawn.
- Fertilising with Power Pellets avoids the foul smell associated with animal wastes - will not offend your neighbours - just delivers a pleasant "country" aroma.
Comparison of Power Pellets Fertiliser (PP), Chicken Manure Pellets (CM) and Controlled Release Fertilisers (CRF)
|Soil Conditioner – improves growing media/soil||✔||✔||✗|
|Holds 100% of weight in water – reduced watering||✔||✔||✗|
|Contains root stimulant Triacontanol – world’s most powerful natural root hormone||✔||✗||✗|
|Contains natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agents||✔||✗||✗|
|Contains beneficial, broad spectrum amino acids, vitamins and minerals||✔||✔||✗|
|Contains Mycorrhizae that reduce fertiliser and water needs||✔||✗||✗|
|Fertiliser remains available in cold temperatures||✔||✔||✗|
|No heavy metals, antibiotics, synthetic hormones or vermicides||✔||✗||✗|
|No salt added to soils, growing media or water courses||✔||✗||✗|
|Does not cause algal blooms in waterways and dams||✔||✗||✗|
|Does not contain ammonium, nitrates or phosphates||✔||✗||✗|
|Nitrogen sourced from nitrogen fixing bacteria||✔||✗||✗|
|Contains weed suppression agents||✔||✗||✗|
|No offensive smell||✔||✗||✔|
|Does not burn Plants||✔||✗||✗|
|Will not dump nutrients into waterways under hot temperatures||✔||✔||✗|
|Safe if accidentally ingested by animals/pets||✔||✗||✗|
|Longevity – lasts up to 3 months||✔||✗||✔|
|All purpose – ideal for all plants||✔||✗||✗|
|More than 50% essential nutrients||✔||✗||✗|