turfmate's pure Couch grass is designed to create a beautiful 200sqm patch of turf for your yard.
*Sold per Kilo or Bulk 25kg bag available in dropdown box
Couch grass is used extensively for lawns, sporting fields and reclamation with it's excellent drought tolerance making it the grass of choice for millions of homes.
Ground cover is excellent with the strongly running stolons that respond quickly to N.P.K. fertiliser applications in the Spring and Summer months. Couch is a perennial grass which grows in hot climatic conditions. In cooler climates it grows very well in Summer and can be oversown in the Winter with other species.
Couch is tolerant of moderately saline soils and is used extensively for reclamation along the coast making it the ideal grass for Australian homes.
Inside the bucket/bag:
• 100% pure couch grass.
• Pro-Tech treatment.
Sowing rates for lawn - 1kg per 100m2
Sowing time - Spring/Summer with warm soil temperature over 18 degrees.
turfmate's couch has a minium germination rate of 85%
NEW Pro-Tech treatments are included inside:
• Improved plant establishment
• Chemical growth promotants for improved early vigour
• Improved early root growth and development
• NPK nutrients and trace elements that are immediately available to the seedling
• A more robust seedling for slow establishment grasses
• Protection against biting and sucking insects
• Improved tolerance to stress
• Protection against fungal diseases
Pro-Tech is designed to enhance seedling establishment by delivering improved early seedling vigour and root development, through the inclusion of growth promotants and protection to fungal disease.