Comes in boxes of 25
iPRO Markers are the most practical solution for marking buried objects or setting lines and boundaries.
Once installed in the ground, iPRO Markers help to indicate buried objects (tanks, sprinklers, cables, sensors, etc), show ground hazards and mark out building sites, camp sites etc.
For sports fields, iPRO Markers provide a very practical and cost effective way to mark positions on the playing surface and to display locations for line marking with iPRO Markers clearly visible in the grass. iPRO Markers can be either left in the ground permanently or moved as and when required.
With the provided tools, iPRO Markers are simply knocked or screwed into the ground so that their coloured, synthetic grass tops remain visible. When the grass is next cut, the iPRO Markers are trimmed to the correct level. This means that they are still visible and are level with the length of the grass.
iPRO Markers are available in boxes of 25 with three different installation tools. Available in blue, white, yellow, red and white. Brush is UV treated.
- Sports fields: Season after season, the iPRO Markers mark out the playing areas, ensure the procision of the measurements and facilitate the marking of the lines.
- Construction: Use iPRO Markers to locate buried electrical cables, gas tanks, water pipes. Different colours will show different installations.
- Irrigation: iPRO Markers can be used to mark the exact position of hidden sprinklers on sports fields, golf courses and in parks and gardens.
- Golf: Golf greenkeepers use the iPRO Markers to mark distance to the hole, sprinklers, grounds under repair and hazards.
- Parking Lots: iPRO Markers rapidly show visible spaces.
IPRO Markers Specifications:
- Fibres: UV treated polyethylene threads
- Spiral cone: Recycled polyethylene