ECO 250 Top Dresser
The New Generation ECO 250 applicator was developed based on our own experience as lawn care professionals and also incorporates suggestions from our customers.
This spreader integrates features normally found in much larger top dressers into our own proven design.
- The ECO 250’s maneuverable four-wheel design provides better weight distribution and stability. This makes handling heavier products feasible without sacrificing maneuverability or ease of operation.
- A wider base frame improves stability and accommodates a wide conveyor system for increased surface contact.
- An extra differential support bracket has been added in order to handle greater weight.
- All levers and handles have been re-positioned for ease of use and comfort.
- Four tie-down points have been integrated into the new design.
- A quick adjustment agitator belt tensioner system makes it easy to adapt on the go.
- The larger frame gives the hopper a wider live bottom. This feature works together with its steep smooth sides and large rounded corners and edges to eliminate product bridging.
Whether applying compost, sand, soil or a custom blend to existing turf, the ECO 250’s superior maneuverability allows professionals to broadcast bulk material in a 180-degree forward arc, making topdressing quick, smooth and effortless.
**Please call 1300 184 400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org**