Banol Systemic Fungicide is one of the most reliable and proven fungicides for Pythium control.
It delivers preventative and curative protection by controlling damping-off of ornamental plants and turf caused by Pythium spp. Fungicide resistance development is extremely low thanks to its multi-site mode of action – there’s not a documented case in 20 years!
For best results, use early to avoid later outbreaks and turf injury.
Key Product Facts
- Active ingredient: Propamocarb present as mono-hydrochloride
- One of the most reliable and proven fungicides for pythium control
- Multi-site mode of action (low potential for resistance development)
- True systemic activity
- Reduces development of sporangia and spores
- Excellent user safety at label application rates
- Exceptional plant safety against a variety of ornamental species
- Easy to mix - 100% water soluble
- Registered for use in forestry production nurseries
Banol controls damping off of ornamental plants. Banol controls Pythium spp. in turf.