For pre-emergent control of weeds in established turf, garden beds and nursery pots.
BARRICADE Herbicide controls a wide range of pre-emergent grassy weeds and importantly breaks the germination cycle of Poa annua. You can trust BARRICADE to last for up to 6 months so your application window is more flexible. BARRICADE binds high in the soil profile ensuring turf roots below the barrier are not affected and your turf stays in prime condition.
BARRICADE Herbicide is an easy to use liquid pre-emergent herbicide that can also be used in garden beds and landscape settings. BARRICADE creates efficiencies in weed maintenance programs for garden beds, including providing up to 6 months weed control under mulch.
What BARRICADE offers:
- Up to six months control with a single application per season with little risk of herbicide to your turf
- An economical solution for many grassy weeds including African Lovegrass, Parramatta Grass, Summer Grass, Crab Grass, Crowsfoot Grass and Winter Grass
- Flexible application window – well before weeds germinate
- Exemption from poison scheduling, which reduces worker risk and disruption to the community
- Low odour, non-staining formulation with the flexibility to delay wash-in for a few days if necessary
- A complete couch solution for Poa annua control when mixed with MONUMENT LIQUID Turf Herbicide
- For landscape, an innovative tool that creates efficiencies in productivity; less weed management interventions per season