20kg 3 mth Combi Green 17(6Mu)-2.15-8.3+5Seaweed, greens grade
Combi Green Seaweed Compound Granular Turf Fertiliser with Slow Release Nitrogen
17 (6Mu) - 2.15 - 8.3 + 5% Seaweed, greens grade
Combi Green seaweed compound granular fertiliser is the perfect combination of seaweed extracts, slow release nitrogen (methylene urea) and other nutrients essential to healthy turf.
- Seaweed Extract provides a natural source of essential substances, and is rich in minerals such as calcium, magnesium and iron, as well as several natural seaweed plant growth regulators.
- Methylene Urea is a slow release form of nitrogen. Having low water solubility, it releases nitrogen slowly under the influence of soil microbes.
Features & Benefits
- Complete turf nutrition and microbial activity enhancement in one application.
- Slow release nitrogen provides uniform growth between each mowing interval.
- Slow release nitrogen reduces the leaching of nutrient into the environment.
- Seaweed Extract increases the biological activity of beneficial microbes, improving the chemical and physical properties of the soil.
- Available in both Fairway Grade for regular turf maintenance, and a much finer Greens Grade for use on fine turf.
- Both grades are fully homogenised granules of uniform size and consistency which makes their application quick and efficient using any regular spreading method.
Bag Coverage: 20kg for 500-1000m2
Product must be watered in after application.
Repeat application of Combi Green every 2-3 months
|Total Nitrogen (N)||17.00%|
|as ammoniacal nitrogen||3.60%|
|as urea nitrogen||7.40%|
|as methylene ureas||6.00%|
as Magnesium oxide
as Calcium oxide