25kg FloraFert TurfStar 230SGN 20-0-5.8+6%Ca+1.8%Mg (N=25% coated)
FloraFert TurfStar is part of our exclusive range of controlled, slow release and water-soluble fertilisers. It is a premium blended turf grade fertiliser with high levels of Nitrogen that will encourage strong growth along with quick and lasting visual green up.
TurfStar contains Polyhalite – an organic slow release Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium and Sulphur compound. This helps considerably with nutrient uptake. 1.8% Magnesium aids with chlorophyll production to produce sugars, greening up and strengthening your turf.
XCU coated product (PCSU) gives a better release pattern than most SCU's on the market – providing steady growth for a minimum of 10 weeks.
TurfStar will make a big difference to your turf – why don't you give it a go?
Features & Benefits:
- High levels of N to encourage strong growth, quick and lasting visual green-up.
- XCU coated product (PCSU) gives a better release pattern than most SCUs on the market providing steady growth for a minimum of 10 weeks.
- Contains polyhalite – an organic slow release potassium, magnesium, sulphur and calcium compound.
- Potassium sulphate is the potassium source in the polyhalite.
- 1.8% Mg aids with chlorophyll production to produce sugars, greening up and strengthening the grass
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply at a rate of 250–350 kg of product per Hectare (2.5–3.5 kg per 100m2). This will supply 50–70 kg N, 0 kg P and 14.5–20.3 kg K per Hectare. This product can be applied through main season or refer to nutritional program, if following one, for application timings and amounts. Avoid applying during hot weather or long periods of drought. For best results apply in damp conditions or when rain is expected. It is advisable to leave mower grass catchers off for at least 2–3 days to allow granules to settle into turf