25kg AgriBoost Pellets
AgriBoost is composted poultry manure.
The pelletised formulation makes uniform spreading easier and more efficient and supplies nutrients slowly. The analysis of AgriBoost Organic Based Fertiliser is N3.5 P1.5 K1.6.
- A natural slow release fertiliser
- Has a neutral pH
- Improves soil organic matter content and increases soil water holding capacity
- Improves soil structure and enhances the soils cation exchange capacity which facilitates greater nutrient retention
- The nutrient level of AgriBoost is consistent and guaranteed; The nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium levels are higher in AgriBoost than in raw poultry manure
- AgriBoost has been heat treated which kills weed seeds and significantly reduces harmful bacteria
- Easier to spread than raw manure with a more consistent result
- There is minimal chance of burning or leaching with AgriBoost
How It Works
AgriBoost is an organic based fertiliser that supplies essential nutrients for plant growth. In addition, AgriBoost improves soil organic matter content, increases soil water holding capacity, improves soil structure and enhances the soils cation exchange capacity which facilitates greater nutrient retention.
Directions for use
Application rates of AgriBoost Organic Based Fertiliser will vary according to crop type, stage of crop growth and local soil conditions. A comprehensive soil analysis is an invaluable tool. The following rates are a guide only, always refer to the product label before use;
Commercial application Rates
|Brassicas||1.5 – 2.5 tonnes/ha|
|Broccoli||1.5 – 2.5 tonnes/ha|
|Brussel sprouts||1.5 – 2.5 tonnes/ha|
|Cabbage and cauliflower||1.5 – 2.5 tonnes/ha|
|Carrots||1.5 – 2.5 tonnes/ha|
|Eggplant||1.5 – 2.5 tonnes/ha|
|Lettuce and leeks||1.5 – 2.5 tonnes/ha|
|Tomatoes||1.5 – 2.5 tonnes/ha|
|Herbs||1 – 2 tonnes/ha|
|Peas and beans||1 – 2 tonnes/ha|
|Potatoes||1 – 2 tonnes/ha|
|Macadamias||0.5 – 1 tonne/ha|
|Olives||1.5 – 2.5kg/tree|
|POME FRUIT (Apples and Pears)||2 -3kg/tree|
|STONE FRUIT (Apricot, Cherry, Peach, Plum)||2 -3kg/tree|
|Vines||800 – 1000kg/ha|
|Turf||600 – 900kg/ha|
Note that the rates given for pome and stone fruit applies to mature, bearing trees.
When handling AgriBoost always use gloves. Do not use Agriboost on phosphorus sensitive Australian natives.