Activ8mate Liquid fertiliser & inoculant
mostly ORGANIC derived ingredients
Activ8mate is biologically enhanced and is both a Fertiliser and Plant/Soil Inoculant that stimulates and feeds the existing beneficial soil microbes as well as feeding the plants, trees & turf etc. with a myriad of key ingredients.
Activ8mate Liquid contains:
- Worm Leachate (Extracts)
- Seaweed (kelp) with 3 natural root stimulants
- Fish (whole carp)
- Triacontanol (Natural-brewed) the Grand-daddy of the Root hormones
- Blood and Bone
- Humates (Humus) / Fulvates incl. Fulvic
- PSG (Peruvian Seabird Guano) with 14% natural Nitrogen
- 30 separate strains of beneficial microbes* incl. Bacillus subtilis, Trichoderma and VAM.
- Inoculates turf/grass & soil, aids in the conversion of “fertiliser” to complex plant nutrients
- Greens turf & lawn and slowly fertilises
- Improves disease resistance
- Powerful beneficial plant tonic
- Buffers salts, increases micronutrient availability
- Promotes soil aeration/water penetration, reduces runoff
Activa8mate helps stabilize nutrients in the rhizosphere where they remain available over a longer period of time.
Safe for Environmentally Sensitive Areas …Assessed and Graded by “Sustainable Gardening Australia”
Suitable for greening-up Fairways and Greens, and Lawns.
General Application Rate:
5- 7.5 Litres/Ha
Minimum dilution rate: 1:100
Mix well before use.
- ► Powerful……Concentrated.
- ► Effective immediately.
- ► More Environmentally Friendly.
- ► Saves Time & Labour.
- ► Saves Money.
Keep out of reach of children. Harmful if swallowed. If eaten seek medical help.
ALWAYS TRIAL BEFORE CHANGE. Before a new rate, product or application method is used, a small trial is recommended. Warranty of this material, either expressed or implied is limited to a guarantee of the composition as shown on this label in as much as uses are beyond the sellers control.
For the same reason, the seller is not liable for any injury to any living thing, crops, soils or materials which may result from the use or storage of this material.
As this is largely a mineral based fertiliser made from natural resources, the analysis may change slightly.
***PLEASE SELECT SIZE BEFORE ADDING TO CART***