The AIXR TeeJet Flat Spray Tip offers the benefits of obtaining excellent drift resistance without compromising spray coverage. The larger droplets produced by the AIXR make this tip ideal for a wide variety of systemic herbicides and applications where drift control is critical. The unique UHMWPE material used also makes this tip ideal for highly acidic applications, such as applying defoliation products.
AIXR Features and Benefits
- A perfect balance of drift control and coverage – precisely sized, large, air filled drops stay on target and cover the entire plant
- Wide operating pressure range of 15-90 PSI (1-6 bar) gives you fewer driftable droplets at higher pressures than most other tips
- Unique UHMWPE polymer material provides significantly longer wear life and better acid resistance
- Air-induction design enhances coverage of larger droplets through air inclusion
- Compact design avoids damage
- Easy to remove pre-orifice for quick maintenance