Gyp-Life Liquid Gypsum Suspension
A high-analysis source of micronised natural gypsum combined in a free-flowing suspension with fulvic acid. The soil conditioning capacity of gypsum is dramatically magnified with the huge increase in surface area associated with micronisation.
- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI (Restricted)
- More convenient and easier to apply than conventional gypsum
- A “fast food” source of calcium and sulfur
- 25 L is equivalent to 1 tonne of gypsum (in terms of short-term plant available calcium) The tiny particle size ensures improved coverage and amplifies the soil conditioning and clay-busting capacity of gypsum
- A sulfur-based protein builder for cereal crops and pasture
- Ideal for growers seeking a natural source of calcium and sulfur
- An efficient midseason supplement for sulfur-hungry crops like canola and root crops
- A “spoon-feeding” option for light, sandy soils with poor retention of both calcium and sulfur
- Useful in the management of high magnesium and sodium in the root zone.