*PLEASE SELECT SIZE IN DROP DOWN BOX*
**As per DIRECTION OF USE not to be used on Santa Ana Couch, cool season grasses (Ryegrass or Fescue) and newly seeded areas.**
Launch a preventative strike on annual grasses and broad-leaf weeds with Lawn Solutions OxaFert Herbicide and Fertiliser. A pre-emergent herbicide for most warm season turf varieties, OxaFert controls weed seedlings during germination.
OxaFert controls annual grass-type weeds including Winter Grass, Crowsfoot, Summer Grass, Creeping Oxalis and Crabgrass before they appear.
OxaFert will prevent the targeted weed seedlings before they take hold, preventing them from growing and spreading throughout your lawn for up to 12 weeks.
Fertiliser contains a balanced ratio of Nitrogen 16%, Phosphorus 2.0%, Potassium 6.0%, Sulphur 16%, Iron 1.5%, and Magnesium 0.2% to give your lawn a boost.
Lawn Solutions OxaFert won’t harm healthy turf or inhibit turf root growth or recovery from damage.
Fertilise your lawn and control weeds in one easy application.
A 3kg bag of OxaFert treats up to 100m2.
There is a potential for Oxafert to cause leaf desiccation and root pruning on Santa Anna Couch if strict procedures are not followed. It is fine for use on other Couch / Bermuda grasses, Kikuyu, Zoysia and Sir Walter DNA Certified.
20kg Indigo Oxafert
Oxafert Herbicide and Fertiliser is a dual use product featuring “Oxafert” a highly effective pre-emergent herbicide which controls Summergrass (Digitaria ciliaris), Crowsfoot (Eleusine indica), Wintergrass (Poa annua), and Creeping Oxalis (Oxalis corniculata) combined with a high quality Simplot & Best homogenous fertiliser (16:2:6) to enhance turf establishment and maintenance.
Key Features of Oxafert Herbicide and Fertiliser 16-2-16
• Oxafert is a shoot absorbed pre-emergent herbicide, having minimal impact on root development in the turf establishment phase
• Oxafert pre-emergent herbicide offers a unique mode of action, and is ideal for resistance management
• High quality Simplot Turf Supreme, dust free, homogenous fertiliser to enhance turf maintenance and establishment. Non-staining formulation, providing uniform nutrient distribution
• Convenient and easy to apply through granular fertiliser spreaders
• Safer to handle and apply due to the low active ingredient concentration
• Enhances weed control through effective coverage and soil contact by the Simplot fertiliser technology
• Promotes a healthy turf response which increases competition for weeds
• Oxafert is also registered for ornamental plant situations, allowing it to be used in a wide range of situations.
This also highlights the safety of the product when being used nearby garden beds.