SOIL MATE REVIVAL 2-0.5-0.1 + 5 BACILLUS BACTERIA
PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN MELBOURNE
Soil Mate Wild Harvested Abalone Fertiliser improves soil health and increases soil fertility by providing the primary nutrients and active micro-organisms necessary for plants to thrive. WHA fertiliser offers a source of burn-free nitrogen, along with other primary nutrients of phosphorus and potassium. Unlike synthetic fertiliser, it provides secondary nutrients such as calcium and active micro-organisms. Plants grown in soils abundant in active micro-organisms that receive a balance of primary and secondary nutrients experience strong and steady plant growth leading to vigorous healthy plants that can better withstand disease and pest issues.
WHA Fertiliser Contains Specific Active Micro-Organisms & Nutrients Including: + Bacillus subtilis
1. Promoting Plant Growth. Bacillus subtilis can secrete active substances that can promote plant growth, flowering and fruiting, which helps increase yield and income.
2. Improve Soil Structure. Bacillus subtilis in agriculture can significantly increase soil alkaline nitrogen, phosphorus content, available potassium, and total potassium content. It can also improve and regulate nutrients in the plow layer, thereby regulating soil nutrients, changing soil microbial flora structure and decomposition of pesticide residues in soil.
3. Improve Crop Quality. After Bacillus subtilis colonizes in the soil, it will produce a large number of plant hormones and organic acids, forming a benign plant-soil-microbial ecosystem, thereby effectively improving crop quality
+ Bacillus mucilaginosus Dissolves P & K, making it more plant available, fixes N, promotes plants growth, improves immune health leading to reduced disease pressure, can flourish in a wide range of pH and can has a high floculating effect
+ Bacillus licheniformis Cycles nutrients in the soil, produces antifungal compounds that can protect the plant from pathogen attack, can withstand high pH and high and low soil temperatures and other environmental stresses
+ Bacillus megatrium Produces phosphate and potassium fixing fertilisers, degrades organic P in the soil, reduces pesticide residuals in the soil, outcompetes pathogen activity at the rhizosphere, speeds up growth in new plantings
+ Brevibacillus laterosporus Is a pathogen to negative invertebrates, excretes antimicrobial compounds against certain pathogenic bacteria, fungi and pathogenic nematodes species
+ Cellulose Utilisers
Like Trichoderma spp require only minerals and cellulose for growth. These fungi break down plant remains into organic materials that are beneficial to other micro-organisms such as Protozoa.
Highly efficient phosphate solubilising bacteria that secrete organic acids that can mobilise insoluble nutrients like Phosphorus. Active in soil organic matter breakdown and turnover. Nitrogen fixing and mineral dissolving soil bacterial. Application on one hand allows enriching the root space by the mobile nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium and on the other hand allows reducing excessive spending of mineral fertilizers Potential to dissolve soil minerals (releasing potassium).
• Stimulates Existing Soil Microbes
• Establishes Improved Bio Energy Foundation
• Reduces Disease and Stress Problems
• Improves Soil Aggregation & Biodiversity
• Enhances Rooting and Soil Aeration